Grilled Spring Chicken
- 3 ea spring chicken, cut into halves
- ½ cup white wine marinate over night
- 2 tbsp chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1 ea chopped onion
- 3 ea cloves of peeled garlic
- 1 cup olive oil
- place all ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth
- marinate chicken over night in ½ cup white wine.
- At grilling time place the chickens in the churrasco skewers and season with salt and pepper.
- Begin the grilling process and brush every five minutes with Ale Beer, using the herb brush.
Join the conversation...